Diploma In Montessori Education
PSTTI is happy to announce that we have been recognized as an Accredited Vocational Training Institute(AVI) in Bangalore for conducting “Certificate Course In Early Childhood Care And Education (ECCE)" offered by National Institute Of Open Schooling (NIOS) - Directly Under- M.H.R.D. , Government Of India.
ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN MONTESSORI EDUCATION
PSTTI takes the privilege to refine the hands and tailor the minds of aspiring adults, willing to excel in the field of Pre-Primary Education through our excellent value – added training service with the best course module in the Montessori Teacher Training Course as well as the Nursery Teacher Training Course.
We, at our center teach aspirants and the teacher trainees, the unique application of the pedagogies and the Principles of Montessori method of Education which is based on the theories of Child development exclusively tested and adapted by the Italian educator –Maria Montessori who was the founder of this system of Education. At present, this system of education has gained huge momentum and has been adapted in many Educational institutes internationally as well as nationally and also many parents have experimented this method of teaching at home for their children. Montessori system of Education involves using of numerous equipments to make learning a fun and bring a permanent impact on the mind of the child who works practically to understand the numerous concepts by using all his senses in the learning process in a simpler way.
PSTTI is a Global Institution as it houses students from India as well as different parts of the World. We employ the best teaching methodology, state of the art classrooms, latest technology in curriculum delivery and personalized learning as well as assessment strategies and also conduct workshops and seminars, personality grooming, practical expertise, arrange campus interviews and assist in placements.
Accessibility, Quality, Flexibility and relevance are the major strengths of the programs offered by PSTTI, whereas, Creation, Management and Dissemination of vital knowledge are its main goals. “Preschool Teachers Training Institute”, is indeed a unique Montessori and Nursery Teachers Training Institute in Bangalore which has set great standards in the Preschool education and has been the reason for miles of smiles in more than 300 teachers, since its inception in the year 2009.
DETAILS OF THE COURSE:
PSTTI offers Dual course at no extra cost.
REGULAR / CORRESPONDENCE (1 YEAR):
- Teachers who are experienced and wish to enhance their knowledge by upgrading themselves to individualize teaching curriculum so that they can understand children’s psychology and take action accordingly
- Students who are interested in interacting with young ones and want to start their career as trained Montessori and Kindergarten guide
- Individuals who wish to start their own Montessori or Nursery
- Parents who want to understand their child’s psychology and growth so that the nature of life is not hindered
- PhD Doctorates, Post Graduates and Graduates who have an active interest in learning about Pre-School Education are also welcome to pursue the course
- The minimum eligibility for both the programmes is SSLC or equivalent examination Pass with good knowledge of spoken and written English
DURATION AND GUIDELINES:
- The duration of the courses shall be for one academic year
- Workshops and seminars are compulsory for all the candidates.
- All practical and project works are compulsory for both regular and correspondence students which are to be completed and submitted by the student on time.
- A minimum of 80% attendance is compulsory for regular students.
- Students opting for correspondence stream will have to attend the practical classes which will be informed in advance.
- Students from outside Karnataka will have to undergo the practical training in a preschool for a period of at least 1 month.
COURSE CALENDER FOR ADME & ECCE
REGULAR / CORRESPONDENCE STREAM(1 YEAR):
- Total Teaching Duration: 320 hrs
- Commencement of Course: June 1st Week Of Calendar Year
- Examination: April 3rd Week
- Results: May 4th Week
TRAINERS WHO MADE PSTTI A SUCCESS
Mrs. Sadaf Mazhar (Principal, Psychoanalyst) MBA, M.Com, PGDHRM, ADME
Dr. Savitha.K.C(Secretary, Health Educator) BPT, MPT
Mrs. Sowmya Srinivas(Folklorist) MBA, B.com, ADNE, ADME
Mrs. Prathima Rudresh(Montessorian) BA, DME (Trained under Mrs.Meenakshi Shivaramakrishnan)
Dr. Vatsala Iyengar(Guest lecturer) Phd, MPed(Masters in Pre-primary Education) B.Com
Dr. Hamsaveni(Special Educator for children with Learning Disability) BHMS
Mr. Nagabhooshan (Guest lecturer) BSc, Bed
Ms. Unaiza Samreen (Pre-Primary Educator) MA, BSc HomeSc
Mrs. Sandhya.N.B (Nursery Trainer) B.A, ADNE
Mr. Sandeep Kumar (Creative head) BE Civil
Diploma In Montessori Education - Syllabus
ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN MONTESSORI EDUCATION WITH ECCE
PAPER-1:CHILD PSYCHOLOGY AND DEVELOPMENT
PAPER-2: HEALTH AND HYGIENE
PAPER-3: PRINCIPLES OF EDUCATION AND SCHOOL MANAGEMENT
PAPER-4: MONTESSORI METHOD OF TEACHING ARTS AND CRAFTS
PAPER-5: MONTESSORI METHOD OF TEACHING LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION
PAPER-6: MONTESSORI METHOD OF TEACHING MATHEMATICS
PAPER-7: MONTESSORI METHOD OF TEACHING EXERCISES OF PRACTICAL LIFE
PAPER-8: MONTESSORI METHOD OF TEACHING GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
PAPER-9: BASIC CONCEPT OF COMPUTERS AND ITS APPLICATION
ECCE SYLLABUS WILL BE UPDATED SOON
THE COURSE CURRICULUM INCLUDES -
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS
- To improve Self-Confidence.
- To improve Body language and train them for an effective Communication skill.
- To enhance Multi-talented capacities in teachers most of the time not discovered by self.
- To build up the Positive thinking and behaviour modification very much essential to be a successful teacher.
- To groom them to face real life situations.
LIST OF PRACTICAL WORKS TO BE COMPLETED BY THE CANDIDATE
- Story Book.
- Rhymes Book.
- Art Work Book and Craft Works.
- Flash Cards – Numbers and Alphabets.
- Alphabet Chart.
- Chart Book- Including 20 Different Parameters (Focused For Children Aged Between 2 – 6 Years).
- Observation Book - Case Assessment For 10 Kids.
- Lesson Plan – Yearly Planner & Daily Planner.
- Montessori Practical Presentation Record.
- Compulsory Projects based on the curriculum to be submitted followed by a Presentation for 20 minutes with relevant.